Tuesday, October 16, 2012

6 Weeks (again)

August 30, 2012 - 6 weeks (2nd time around)

Today when we went to the doctor we thought we were 7 weeks, but the doctor said that I probably don't ovulate on a normal schedule because I'm measuring small.. soo.. I'm 6 weeks today.

Dave and I went to the doctor and we saw the most amazing thing, a fluttering heartbeat!!!  It was incredible!  We are VERY excited and now have a due date of April 23, 2013.

Tomorrow we fly to Kansas City where we'll be with both sets of parents and we can't wait to tell them!

What's new this week?  I'm still exhausted, and I have a cold.  Those two things together have made this a very tough week.  I feel like all I'm doing is either sleeping or thinking about when I get to sleep again.  I hear this should stop once you hit the 2nd trimester.

It's hard to tell in the picture because little Baby Ball is only 5mm big, but.. there it is!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment