Monday, March 5, 2012

Pretzel, Hershey Kisses, and M&M's

I just made these for Christmas parties, and they were delicious again! They also looked cute in ball jars as gifts!!



Can you say yum?!

A student brought these in for Valentine's day and after I devoured the entire bowl I decided to figure out how to make them at home.

Here's what you'll need:

  • pretzels
  • hershey kisses
  • m&ms

My awesome husband is now a troop commander for the army!  It's a huge honor so I felt it only appropriate to throw him a party afterward.  It's not 4th of July so I had to make my own red, white, and blue m&m's.  I picked out the red and blue ones from the big bag of original M&M's and then I picked the white ones out of the coconut bag just to have red white and blue :)



You could really do this for any holiday and in any color.  If you plan ahead then you can actually get the right colored bag at the right time.  Planning ahead and me don't always go together!



Now, Preheat your oven to 300 degrees and put parchment paper on a baking sheet.


Then layer the pretzels in a single layer. 


Now UNWRAP and put one hershey's kiss on each pretzel.


Put them in the preheated 300 degree oven for a few minutes.  You just want them to be soft and melty, I waited and waited for them to flatten out, they never did.  So 3-4 minutes should be great!

Now press the m&m's onto the chocolate!


You can put one, two, or three on each one.  I started with three then decided I didn't love the coconut and then switched to two and ran out of red, so by the end it was just blue.  They all taste DELICIOUS!!


Put them in the fridge until completely set.  For me, that was about 20-30 minutes.

YUMMY!!!!

Enjoy!

Variations: you could take any top of "kiss" and any flavor of M&M to change this up for many different flavors!  I'm thinking peanut butter m&m's might be next!

Here's the commander
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment