Tuesday, October 16, 2012

10 Weeks - Kumquat?

10 Weeks - September 23, 2013

Baby Ball is now the size of a kumquat!!  From what I read in the baby books, it now looks like an actual baby! 

We have a doctor's appointment on Friday, and we're so excited!!  Over the weekend we had our Crossfit coaches over for dinner and got to hold their adorable twin baby boys for awhile.  I'm not sure if it's because Baby Ball looks like a baby, or holding babies, or having a doctor's appointment, or almost being out of the first trimester - but I'm walking around on Cloud 9!  I can't wait to hold this baby and let it sleep in my arms.  I keep running around the house telling Dave "we're having a baby!!"  I think he's super excited too.

Weight gain?  I had been up 2 pounds, but this morning I was up only half a pound.  I'm anxious to hear what the doctor says on Friday about all that.

Funny stuff though, I have a weird looking belly button and anytime after I eat my belly button pops halfway out.  I have a feeling it's going to be an outie  really soon!!

We can't wait to know if Baby Ball is a boy or a girl and then we can start putting together a nursery!  I have some ideas right now, but can't share them :)  If it's a boy it'll have something that was in my room when I was little, a girl does too, but it's something different.  Can't wait!

This weekend we had a Crossfit Competition.  Nichole came into town and took 3rd, way to go!!  Dave competed and looked great, and I just helped with scores.  I'll definitely look forward to competing next year!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment