Sunday, December 2, 2012

Oreo Truffle Balls


Yum, here is something that isn't about babies for a bit!

These are some of my favorite treats to bring to a Christmas party, they're so yummy and delicious!

You'll need

- 1 package oreos
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 package vanilla or any flavor melting chocolate

I usually double the recipe.  You can freeze these ahead of time so they're ready when you need them!


Start by crushing the oreos.  I use a food proccessor and you don't need to separate them at all.



Mix crushed oreos with package of cream cheese.


Roll them into balls and refrigerate or freeze for a bit.



Melt the dipping chocolate.  Dip the oreo balls in that.

Refrigerate until you need them!  Yum!!!!
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. These look amazing!!!!! I have a cookie exchange with my small group and I might have to make these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled across your blog today (searching for wainscoting no less) and love it all! My fiance's birthday is Valentine's day - oreos and cream cheese are 2 major food groups to him so it looks like I found you just in time! These look so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Let me know if he likes them!!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete