Tuesday, December 4, 2012

20 weeks - banana

20 Weeks - Banana



Little guy is the size of a banana this week! And.. we're halfway there! Yay!! And.. I feel HUGE!

Yesterday Kate Middleton announced that she was indeed pregnant, and then 20 different people  roceeded to tell me that as well.  Well, maybe not 20 but close.  We got married at the same time (Spring 2011) and are pregnant at the same time.  I do feel bad for her though with the awful morning sickness!!

On Friday we had our doctor's appointment and good news, Baby Ball is one healthy guy.  All of his organs are in the right spot and the right size, that's the best news ever.
One concern is the placement of my placenta.  I'm REALLY hoping that my bladder was just too full and so they couldn't see the bottom of the placenta.  My bladder was full and I looked like a mental patient just before the ultrasound because I was so uncomfortable and loopy.  On good news, the doctor didn't tell me to stop doing anything and we have another ultrasound in 2 weeks to see what's going on there.  So, I'll keep hoping and praying!  If you google placenta previa you see that 1 in 200 pregnancies have this.  A lot of them fix themselves and if not, then those mommas go on bed rest, c section, premature labor, etc.  But it's too early to tell right now.

As far as everything else in pregnancy goes, I'm feeling great!  I had some back pain last week but I switched my desk chair and that seems to have helped. 

I've gained 13 pounds so far which is on the upper end of where it should be, but that's okay.  I still feel good!  And the ice cream always tastes good.. :)  or the oreo truffle balls that I made this weekend!

Fingers crossed on the placenta and that the next few weeks are as easy as the last few weeks have been!

This weekend I worked a tiny bit on the nursery, here's the idea so far... more to come.  Basically, I don't like most bedding out there so I'd like to make my own theme.  My dad built me a wooden moose when I was little and Dave's family have had buffalo on their ranch for years.  So, it's a moose, bear, buffalo theme.




Dave and I were Christmas shopping this weekend and he found this... UGH... I guess it's going in little man's nursery...... hmm.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment