Monday, February 6, 2012

Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch White Chocolate Cookies

I look forward to being at Grandma's for Christmas every year because she always has these delicious sweets out!  I love them!  If you know my family, you know that we bypass all "real food" in order to save more room for dessert!   My husband still can't comprehend that, since steak is his dessert.

I made these for Superbowl.  I loved them!!

The recipe is really very simple, but comes out delicious!

Melt 1 lb. of white chocolate (almond bark).  I just used the HEB brand, but any would work. 

I put it in the microwave, some people I'm sure will use the double boiler.  I've also seen where you can put it in the oven for awhile, the microwave works great.

Add 2 cups of Peanut Butter cap'n crunch.



Add 2 cups of Rice Krispies.


Add 2 cups of mini marshmallows.

Optional - add 1/2 cup of nuts.  I didn't add the nuts, because the person throwing the party doesn't like nuts. :)

Mix together.  You can use a spoon, I used my KitchenAid mixer, because I love it.

Drop teaspoon size cookies onto wax paper, and let cool.


These are sooo easy and sooo delicious!!!

Ingredients:
1 lb. white chocolate (almond bark)
2 c. peanut butter cap'n crunch
2 c. rice krispies
2 c. mini marshmallows
1/2 c. nuts, chopped (optional)
Directions:
Melt white chocolate.  Mix in dry ingredients.  Mix together.  Drop teaspoon size onto waxed paper.  Let cool.  Enjoy!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment