Thursday, February 9, 2012

Want to learn Spanish?

If you want to learn Spanish to travel, this is perfect!!  My students are loving it.  They're begging to finish the lesson early so that we can do this interactive video series and they're even doing it at home.  (a Spanish teacher's dream, right?!)

This is from BBC, so the English is very British.  It puts you in a cab, makes you pay the driver, find your way on the subway, order food and drinks, and there's a story line to go with it! 

I just thought I'd share something that I've found interesting.  For me, it makes me want to travel right now!!  I love seeing Madrid, what a fun place!

There are 22 lessons.  I've found that each lesson seems to be about 10 minutes long.  So, take 10 minutes a day and in 3 weeks you'll be able to travel to Spain!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/spanish/mividaloca/

Enjoy, and let me know if you use it!

And, because pictures are always fun, here are a few of us girls in Spain.. in 2007.  5 years ago, wow!!!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment