It's SO true!!
I feel like I need to write this down before I forget!
Here's what James is up to at 3 months:
- He can lift his butt up now, instead of just his head!
- He has a grip on everything now, and soaked the whole bathroom. It was funny.
- He LOVES his feet. He really likes his right foot and is starting to find his left foot too.
- He has started to figure out he has a tongue and sticks it out.
- He can yell, and likes to yell just to hear himself.
- He can now see/focus on colors. It's like his whole world is new now, and he looks at everything!
- He has rolled over a couple times, but mainly just likes to lay on his side. He's pretty content stopping there.
- He sleeps 12-13 hours EVERY night, and many times I have to wake him up in the morning.
- He just moved to eating every 4 hours, and takes 3 naps a day, morning, mid-day, and an evening "cat nap".
- He cries sometimes when you walk away (which I secretly love that he wants us there all the time!)
- He can lift his head up for long periods of time!