Friday, August 30, 2013

4 Months - James

James is 4 months!  At the doctor today I saw a 3 week old and at a dinner last night saw a 6 week old and they look SO little.  Everyone said "they grow up so fast" and it's so true!





Here's what's new since his 3 month update:
  • He now puts EVERYTHING in his mouth.  The doctor said that doesn't necessarily mean he's teething, he just loves putting things in there.
  • He loves his reflection in the mirror and gets really excited to play with the baby in the mirror.
  • He reaches for everything!
  • We turned him around in the Baby Bjorn and took him out of his carseat for walks in the stroller.
  • We'll start on rice cereal, he's in the 79% for height, 27% weight, 21% head.. he's a tall skinny boy!!  He's wearing 9 month clothes.
  • He's figuring out the different toys, jumperoo, etc.





I did a silly thing, I took James to the doctor because he had woken up from his naps crying.  I know that sounds crazy to take him to the doctor for, but the boy NEVER cries.  So when he was fussy I took him in since it was almost the weekend.  End of the story is there was nothing wrong, I guess he was just unhappy for a couple days.


I think the nurses thought I was crazy.  He was so happy there!

This past week, Dave's parents were in town.  I think James enjoyed
getting spoiled and staying up late :)
Hanging out with grandpa
hanging out with grandma

And now for the pictures..


Helping dad in his workshop.
Smiling for grandma Schatzi.
Big boy in the stroller





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment