I do say that all the weight hit my hips and thighs this week, but not as bad as it looks in the picture!! Black on black with these unflattering pants was possibly NOT the best idea!!
This week we checked a lot of things off the to do list!
- Finding a Pediatrician - well, almost. How do you know if you like a pediatrician if you don't even have a baby yet to see how the doc works in an appointment?? So.. to start off I
- asked friends from the area for recommendations
- asked OB for recommendations
- checked with insurance to make sure they're In Network
- called and scheduled a "prenatal visit"
- googled them to see pictures (all doctor's pictures are HORRIBLE!!!)
- checked them out on HealthGrades
- Then we finally went and met with them.. and...
- Rug for nursery - it's the important things, right?
$50 at Garden Ridge, love it!
- Changing table - has a coat of paint on it, soon it'll be up there
How Far Along: 31 weeks
Size of the Baby: pineapple
Stretch marks: None!
Sleep: yes, but lots of potty breaks
Best Moment of the Week: lots of time with friends before baby!
Food Cravings: butter.. yep, I love toast, etc right now
Gender: BOY!Anything making you queasy or sick: No, thank goodness and I think the heartburn was caused by acidic foods