Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Travel Wall


I never know what to do with all those pictures from the trip, I wait around for the perfect time to do something with all the pictures and it never happens.. so I started a travel wall. 

I pick a few of my favorite pictures from the trip, possibly a postcard, room key, etc as well and then scrapbook them on a 12x12 paper.  I buy a frame at Michaels or Hobby Lobby for $10 or $15 and then hang it on the wall going up the stairs.  It's one of my favorite things in our house!!

Each time I make sure to put the date and the place too!  It's a great way to have pictures of friends and family around!

What do you think?




(You have no idea how hard it is to take pictures in a narrow hall!!)




Best of all you can do this in no time at all!!
Enjoy!
Camille & Dave
Pin It!

1 comment: